YA Training Schedule:
Friday, July 13, 2018—Arrival Day
YA teams will arrive & check in at the Grand Hyatt San Antonio Hotel. That afternoon, there is registration and an informal (optional, but highly encouraged) Meet & Greet at The Cherrity Bar in San Antonio for both Youth Ambassadors and parents.
Saturday, July 14, 2018—Youth Ambassador Training
For parents, training begins at 7:30am for the session “How to do an In-Service: Presenting to Schools”. YA Training starts at 9:00am and runs the full day (with breaks) until 5:00pm.
YA Training Funding:
Costs associated with the Youth Ambassador Training are listed below.
TAA Funded Teams
Costs covered by the Tourette Association:
- Hotel accommodations for the night of Friday, July 13 for the YA team (additional nights at the team’s personal expense).
- Transportation (e.g. airfare, train ticket, mileage reimbursement) up to $700 total per YA team (teen and parent/guardian).
- Transportation to the Meet & Greet at The Cherrity Bar.
- Training-sponsored meals for YA team.
- Training program materials.
At attendee’s own expense (Costs NOT covered by the Tourette Association):
- Hotel charges for any nights that are part of an extended stay.
Questions? Please contact Natalie Joseph-Pauline at (718) 224-2999 x227 or firstname.lastname@example.org