National Education Conference
The Tourette Association of America hosts a bi-annual National Education Conference to create a welcoming, informative environment to the Tourette Community. The National Conference offers sessions to hundreds of adults and teens with TS, parents, and professionals on a variety of topics grouped by track:
- Medical & Behavioral – focuses on leading medical & behavioral treatment approaches for TS and its co-occurring disorders.
- Education – provides tools, resources and guidance on educating your educators.
- Parenting – presentations include first-hand struggles, successes and guidance on raising a child with TS.
- Adult – speakers discuss a variety of personal and professional issues facing adults with TS.
- Teen (for teens with TS and their siblings, ages 13-19) – for navigating through these challenging years.